Wednesday, June 24, 2009

#2- Tyler's Preschool Graduation

Tyler graduated from preschool at the end of May. He has loved being in Ms. Sarah's preschool class. She is moving to AZ and is going to be missed very much! He learned all the alphabet and can count pretty high. He is definitely ready for kindergarten. I get asked weekly "when is it going to be fall?" because I told him that he'll start school again in the fall. Of course he doesn't completely have the concept of time down so it's hard for him to grasp that 2 months is still a long time. Maybe I need to make him a count down chain (like you do for Christmas). Then he can take a paper ring off everyday until it's time for school to start. Anyway, he's a smart kid and I can't wait for him to start school again. He really thrives in that kind of structured inviroment.

Tyler and Ms. Sarah-
Tyler with his graduation certificate-
And just for fun- Here's Kate with one of the graduation balloons-

1 comment:

Bailey said...

I love his bandanna! I see Kate has inherited the Letterman Gap. I love it! It's totally cute!