Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Mischievous Miss

Our Miss Kate is becoming more and more mischievous every day. I find her doing some of the craziest things. -She climbs up on everything- none of my other kids did that.
-She is always taking her pants off and finding different things to put on instead.
-She sneaks pacifiers out of her crib and comes down giggling with them in her mouth.
-She goes in the laundry room and tries to hand fed Penny (the cat) her food.
-She pushes kitchen stools into the pantry to try to get out snacks.
She is totally one of those kids that if they're too quiet then you know they're up to no good! I don't know what I'm going to do with her! It's a good thing she's so darn cute!

3 comments:

StacyBug said...

I love the picture of her in the red shirt. She has that look of oh I've been caught doing something naughty.

Ware Family said...

I love the red t shirt picture too. It made me laugh, she is so cute!

Arlene said...

How funny! I think it's #4 child thing. ;) I love that bell by your door on the sidebar picture.