Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pulling Teeth


Tyler lost his second tooth a few weeks ago, I was just to busy to post about it until now. It had been loose for a little while and finally he was fed up. He came downstairs one evening and said something like "I just can't take it anymore mom, can you just pull it out?". None of my kids have ever asked to have a tooth pulled. I've tried to pull teeth before with out much success. They have either been crying too hard or I couldn't get a good grip on the tooth. Not this time. I grabbed a tissue, got a hold of the tooth, and pop- out it came! No tears and no problems! I know he looks a little worried in the picture but that's just because it bled a little after it was pulled. He's such a brave kid!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is so lovely...Great to see you cutie...

StacyBug said...

Logan wouldn't let me touch his loose tooth. One feel out in the middle of the night and he woke me up at 2:30 am to tell me about it. The other fell out in the middle of an aisle at Macey's. He is a wimp when it comes to pulling teeth out.