Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!

My little boy (who's not so little anymore!) turns 6 today. He was my mother's day baby. I went into labor on mother's day and had him at 3 in the morning the next day. Last year his birthday fell on Mother's Day so he got to have breakfast in bed with me. He's such a fun kid! Right now he's playing soccer and T-ball and loves them both. He also loves riding his bike and playing with his friends. He can be very sweet- especially to Kate. We love having him in our family! Happy Birthday Buddy!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the picture collage! He is a cutie! Happy birthday Tyler!

Judy said...

He's gotten so big. We enjoy having him up. He's always so busy with Noah, but that's as it should be!

Ware Family said...

Wow, he had some great hair as a baby.

Arlene said...

What a handsome boy! I can't believe he's 6!!