Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Look who I met...

That's right, Mr. LaVell Edwards! Bryan was given tickets to the BYU/Utah game (which was a terrible game, but we wont go there). While he was in the Will Call line I looked over and saw LaVell Edwards standing in a line too. Rumor has it that he printed off the wrong tickets so had to go pick up the correct ones. You would think that he wouldn't even need a ticket to get into the stadium that has his name on it, but I guess he does. There were a few people asking for pictures so I did too. A lady standing next to me offered to take it with my phone camera (which is why it is not great). Bryan was pretty surprised when I showed him that not only did a get a picture of him but that I was in it too. LaVell Edwards was a great coach and I was honored to be able to meet him!

No comments: