Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pause


Seeing as how we are now 2 weeks into October, I guess I better post the "Word of the Month". This month’s winner is Tyler, again. The kid says the craziest things. Like "Turn your face" when he wants you to look at him or "Hear-a-listen" when he wants you to listen to him.

The winning word was going to be "Pause". Tyler uses this word all the time when playing games or reading books. It's his version of "wait a minute" or "time out". It's funny to listen to Bryan read him a book because every other minute you hear Tyler say "Pause!" so that he can ask a question or go to the bathroom etc... But I changed my mind.

So the winner now is "Sky road" . The other night Bryan was driving with Tyler in SLC . As they approached the freeway Tyler could see cars driving on an overpass and he told Bryan that they were driving on a "sky road". Now he thinks any overpass or bridge is a "sky road", and that it's cool to drive in the sky. So as you drive around this month, think of Tyler and have fun on the "sky roads"!
**check out the leaf bug by Tyler's face in the picture above. We have these bugs all over the place.

4 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

LOVE IT! We are going to start using that word from now on. Way to go Tyler!

Alicia said...

So cute! I love that you do a word of the month. The fact that Tyler wins most months cracks me up too. He's a cutie!

Ware Family said...

Oh man, I always get such a kick out of the word of the month.

Cindy said...

Love the "pause" word! I know how he feels, because we have that digital video recorder with our satellite I'm always wanting to hit a pause button when I'm listening to the radio and other strange times like when my kids are talking to me.