Sunday, November 23, 2008

Conversations with Tyler-

Just a few conversations we've had with Tyler lately-

Tyler: Is today Friday or Saturday or Sunday?
Me: Well Tyler, it's actually Wednesday.
Tyler: Hooray! I love Wednesday.

Tyler: Mom, I need Sketchers!
Me: I don't think so, but why?
Tyler: Because they make you better at basketball.
Me: We forgot your jacket, sorry.
Tyler: It's ok, my deflector shields will keep me warm.

Tyler(while riding in the car): I like this song, it makes my toes dance.

The kid says the funniest things sometimes. We love you Tyler!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the funny things kids say! Some are funnier then others and Tyler seems just like that!

Jared - Christina said...

Cute boy! Thanks for sharing! Good for you to get those funnies written down! I always mean to but then I forget.

Bailey said...

I have a deflector shield too. Mine doesn't protect me from the cold though. It protects me from aliens.