Monday, November 17, 2008

laundry baskets and reflections projects

Can a laundry basket be considered a playpen? I hope so because Kate sure does like sitting in the laundry basket with some toys. This is actually the only way I could keep her happy the other night. Anything to make her happy, right?!?
Also...It's time again for the Reflections contest at Ellie's school. She entered a photo last year and won on the school level. And she's entering a photo again this year. The theme is "WOW"... How'd she do?-

7 comments:

Karin said...

I actually put both my girls in laundry baskets all the time! sometimes right on top of the laundry! I couldn't carry them and the laundry at the same time!
I really like Ellie's picture! Especially the center! It "wow"ed me! Great job!

Ware Family said...

Little Kate is SO CUTE!

Tiffany said...

I think that is pretty WOW to me! Plus I think you, Jessy, are an amazing mom! Glad I get to know you!

Jules said...

Ellie's picture is great! I just hope it isn't great enough to beat out my daughter's WOW photograph. What? A little competition is good now and then.

Bailey said...

Scout always empties out her toy basket and climbs right in. Hey whatever keeps them entertained right? I love Ellie's photo. I hope she does well. Denny won a couple of school photography competitions when he was younger. He is very impressed with her framing! Good work!

Anonymous said...

I need your email to invite you to my new/old blog!
wilson6ohana@yahho.com

Deborah Allen said...

So creative! Awesome job Ellie!