Saturday, December 6, 2008

Picture day

Today was picture day. It went pretty well. The prints came out a little darker than we like so I'll have to go back in on Monday to see if they can lighten them up and re-print them. But all in all, they turned out good. Here is the one of all the kids together (I've already lighten this one here at home)-Tonight was also the Ward Christmas party. We had yummy soup in bread bowls, salad, and dessert. Tyler's preschool class put on a small Nativity play (his teacher is in our ward). He was a king and did a fine job giving baby Jesus his gift. And of course, Santa came. When we first put the baby on his lap, she gazed up at him with wide eyes. It was so cute! But of course I didn't get a picture of it because my camera's memory was full. So by the time I deleted a picture and took one she was like this... Looking a little scared, but she never cried. Tyler was really excited to tell him that he wants a Crayola glow station, and Ellie told him that she wants a Crayola color explosion glow board. She has some friends that no longer believe in Santa, but she's still a believer and this awesome looking Santa might of helped seal the deal for this year. How did our ward get a hold of the "real" Santa? He was great!

4 comments:

Ware Family said...

How in the world did you get all four kids to sit still and smile at the same time??
The picture is really great!

Judy said...

The picture looks great, Jessy. They all look beautiful to me, perfect in every way. Love, Mom

Cindy said...

The picture is so cute! Tyler looks like handsome Mr. GQ and I really like that sweater and white shirt on Ellie. I was noticing how cute it was last night.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! You have an Beautiful family!