Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trouble- with a capital T!

She's not Kate anymore- She's Trouble!

Kate has reached that wonderful age where she gets into everything! She rips pages out of books, pulls dish towels out of the drawer, terrorizes the cat, and so much more! I've even had to put baby-proof latches on some of our cabinets in the kitchen this week. Next, I'll have to get another baby gate for our stairs that go up; we already have one on the stairs that go down. As you can see, she has quickly learned how to crawl up them! Notice how she tries to kick the cat when she gets to the top- little rascal!



If you watch the whole video, you'll hear her say "uh-oh". I guess it's her first word (if it's considered a word). She’ll actually drop something on the ground and say “uh-oh”.

5 comments:

Bailey said...

She is getting so big! It's funny how much her and Scout are alike. Scout is obsessed with diapers and wipes. If I leave them with in reach you better believe they will be everywhere! And she loves to kick the dog. Our poor pets.

Ware Family said...

Jessy,
It must be the name, because our Kate is turning out to be trouble as well!
I'm sorry we didn't know in enough time to warn you, ha ha!
PS, I love her outfit, it's so cute!

Cindy said...

Definitely trouble. So cute!

Aubrey Jane said...

What a little stinker! It's a good thing she's cute! Those diapers look tasty!

Maymo said...

Hey Jessy, I just made my blog private but I still want you to be able to see it. Email me your email address so that I can send you an invite :)