Friday, April 3, 2009

Anna's 13!


Anna turned 13 about 2 weeks ago. I can't believe that I'm a parent of a teenager. It makes me feel really old. She didn't have a big party this year. Instead, she had a friend spend the night and I took them (and Ellie) to see Race to Witch Mountain. She really wanted an iPod but it wasn't in the budget so I gave her mine. Bryan and I both had our own but they weren't getting used very much. So now Anna has mine and Bryan and I will share his. She also got some Aeropostale clothes, a gorilla Webkinz, and some money. She made out pretty good! Anna's turning into an amazing young women. We love having her in our family! Happy Birthday Anna!

4 comments:

Richardson Family said...

Don't I know it!! It doesn't seem like we should be old enough to have teenagers! Megan will be 14 in a couple of weeks and Hailey will be 13 in December. I now have 2 girls in YW!!! Time goes by so quickly...

Ware Family said...

Happy birthday to Anna!
Wow, she gets prettier and prettier all the time!!

Nick and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Anna! You are such a sweet, beautiful young women! Lucky girl, having such a nice mom who'd give you her ipod! You are an awesome mom Jessie!

Aubrey Jane said...

Did she like her Aeropstale clothes? Was Race to Witch Mountain good? Answer these questions on Saturday. :)
Happy Birthday Anna! You old fart!