Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Miss!

Our Little Miss- Kate turned one last week. I can't believe that it's already been a year. She has been a great addition to our family. I really can't even imagine life without her. She's a pretty good baby for the most part (except for being a mama's girl right now!). She can almost walk- she'll take steps between people but that's about it. She can eat with a fork and is usually a really good sleeper. She's such a sweet little girl, it's hard to believe that she's gone from this tiny baby...
to this cute little girl...
We had a party with Bryan's family on her birthday (the 4th), and an Easter/Kate party with my family this past Saturday. I'm glad we were able to get together with both families. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone. Kate's our last baby, so her first birthday was sort of bittersweet for me. My baby's growing up and I love seeing her grow and develop into her own little person, but at the same time I'm sad to see her grow up. Here are some pictures from her parties. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ware Family said...

She is so cute!
I thought the twins were my last babies for a while, but after their first birthday, I think I just have to have one more. It's so sad to see them grow up!
Kate sure is a cutie!

Bailey said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Miss Kate! I can't believe it has already been a year. What a cute girl! We love you!

Deborah Allen said...

Oh! Just look at those big eyes!