Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Logan Thanksgiving

I know- Thanksgiving was a month and a half ago- but I'm still trying to catch up on all I've missed. We spent Thanksgiving in Logan this year. My sister Bailey (and her family) were in town from Texas, so we were all together this year. It was also the first year in many that my dad didn't have to get up a 2am to go to work. He was the store manager at the Logan JCPenney until this summer when he retired!

We all enjoyed a great Todd family style Thanksgiving dinner-
We took some pictures of all the grand kids together. It's hard to get 10 kids to all look at one time-
















And watched a wonderful talent show that included lots of dancing kids (including these cute little boys!)- Even though we had to sleep on the floor in the family room, we still had a good time. With all there is to be Thankful for, I think the one thing at the top of my list is family.

No comments: