Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More from Virginia: Part 2

So I never finished posting about my trip back east. Here's a few pictures to sum it all up some of the sight-seeing and fun things we did.














We went on a Ghost tour (notice the spooky pose) of Old Town Alexandria, pretty fun even with a lame guide.














We went to the American History, Natural History, and Air and Space Museums.














And we went to see some monuments at night (which I highly recommend if you ever go to DC, smaller crowds & cooler temps!). The one in the picture is the FDR memorial, we also saw the Tomas Jefferson one.

If was fun spending so much time with extended family. There were 2 sets of parents and 9 of us cousins all crammed into our Granny's house (18 of us all together counting the kids and one spouse). It was a good trip, but I'm not sure when I'll be back that way again.

No comments: