Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Katie Bug (finally!)


Our Little Miss turned 2 at the beginning of the month. I can't believe it. She is such a cute little person and so much fun to have around (most of the time). She talks a lot and is very independent. I think she sees the other kids doing things by themselves (like pouring cereal) and so she has to do it too. She had her first favorite movie last month. She called it the "hoo-hoo-ha-ha movie" but it's really Curious George. She has some funny quirky things she does, like she has to have her pacifiers washed at nap and bedtimes (yes- she still uses them, I guess they'll get thrown away soon) and she likes to have different types of cereal in her bowl at the same time. She's turned out to be a really good dinner eater. I've always had this theory that if you offer little kids the same food at dinner that everyone else is eating, eventually they will start to eat it too. I don't cook 2 different dinners- everyone gets the same thing. About a month ago she realized that dinner is good, and now eats what ever we put in front of her. It still makes me sad that she's growing up so fast. My last baby really isn't a baby anymore! So happy birthday Miss Kate- we love you so very much!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

She is a such a cutie! Her little personality is finally coming out in nursery and it is fun to get to know her! I know how you feel about babies growing up to fast. My turns three in June :(

Judy said...

SHE IS A DELIGHTFULLY FUNNY LITTLE GIRL. WE JUST LOVE HER TO PIECES!
Love, Mom

Dee Dee said...

Happy Birthday Miss Kate!! Wish we could celebrate with you :)