Friday, April 16, 2010

Over the past few weeks...

So I have a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks. Just little bits and pieces of our life. So this is what we've been up to...

Anna got a hair cut- she looks so grown-up with her shorter hair. What a cute young lady!
Kate threw a fit at lunch one day when I didn't let her help put her mac & cheese in her bowl. She got mad and dumped her lunch on the floor. What a twit! Needless to say- she was sorry and had to help clean up!

We gave in this year a bought a season pass to the zoo. Kate was really afraid of these metal animal statues. Tyler looks a little sassy in this picture!
That's about it for now. I spaced out on Easter and didn't take any picture. OOPS! More to come later!

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Anna's hair is super cute!!! I love it! And when you call Kate a twit you sound like Mom. It's is such a Mom thing to say.

I took your challenge. Did you see it?

Jessy said...

I did see that you took my challenge. Thanks- now we need to get someone else to take it.

Aubrey Jane said...

I love it all! Anna's hair is beautiful! And Kate is a hilarious twit! So funny! Can we go to the zoo with you?