Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beginnings and Ends

With the Beginning of a new school year I have officially put an End to my blogging vacation. I've put off blogging all summer long but now I really don't have an excuse. I have 3 out of 4 kids in school all day now! Hooray! (Does that make me a bad mother that I'm excited to have so many kids in school all day?) I love that we are back to a routine, that I have quite afternoons again, and that my kiddos aren't asking to watch TV all day long. I really truly enjoy the beginning of a new school year, and I think the kids do too. In fact, when I picked up Tyler yesterday he told me that it was the best day ever! Pretty impressive Mrs. Perkins- you rank up there with Disneyland and Christmas! Tyler is in 1st grade this year, Ellie is in 5th (with Mrs. Findly) and Anna is a freshmen! Yes you heard me right- I am now the mother of a High School-er. Wish me luck cause I'm gonna need it!

1 comment:

Jessy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.