Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New found respect

That's what I have for toilet paper companies. They can get those rolls of toilet paper so tight and smooth, which is a lot better than what I can do. Yes, I have some experience. You see, Kate decided it would be fun to unroll the TP all over the bathroom floor. What was she thinking! I mean honestly- there must be better activities than that! I decided to try to roll back up what ever wasn't draped into the toilet bowl absorbing all the toilet water. This is what I ended up with. I definitely won't be putting it out for guests. Hopefully I wont be granted more opportunities to improve my toilet paper rolling skills, but who knows- anythings possible with a 2 year old!

PS- Kate must have been having a mischievous day yesterday. After I typed this up she colored all over her leg with markers and decided that she wasn't going to wear a pull-up for her nap and wet the bed (not just her little bed, but Tyler's big bed- comforter and all!) And yes- those are smiley face stamps all over her face. What a stink!

2 comments:

StacyBug said...

Ditto for paper towel, ribbon, twine, thread, and any other company that wraps things around cylindrical objects. It seems you never can get them back on quite the same way. Kate sure is cute though posing for her picture though.

Aubrey Jane said...

I love that girl! Did you see that Eli played with TP this week too?! What are we going to do with these girls?