Thursday, September 16, 2010

A new favorite

I have a new favorite website. In fact, I like it so much that I made it my homepage, so every time I open our internet it pops up! It's The Pioneer Woman. I'm sure many of you have already heard of it or checked it out, but I'm slower than most so it's pretty new to me. I think I could spend all day reading her recipes if I didn't get headaches from looking at
the computer for too long. I've made her French Breakfast Puffs and they were to die for. We ate half and froze half, and the half we froze were just as good reheated in the microwave as the fresh ones. And sometime next week we may be eating her Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce- Yummy! I might just have to buy her cookbook so I can have it always on hand! Check it out in your free time- you might be hooked too!

4 comments:

Bailey said...

I Love the Pioneer Woman! You should get her cook book!

Megan said...

I have the cook book and have made many of her recipes with great success. The dough for her cinnamon rolls is divine, and I love her pasta with shrimp (don't remember the name). I've also made the Malbro Man's favorite sandwich, cobbler, and spicy pulled pork--all we great! I only wish I had more time to cook. I'm so glad you've found her recipes!

Aubrey Jane said...

I love her site. Now I just need to try some of her recipes.

Arlene said...

I make those, too. They freeze well and are delicious heated up. I've been hooked on her for several years. She cracks me up! Her cookbook is great and her photography freebies!