Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Double Digits!


Our little Ellie had a birthday 2 weeks ago. She's now into the double digits (and will be for the rest of her life probably)! She's the big 10! She wasn't sure what she wanted for her birthday this year so she got a day out with mom. I took her to do some shopping so that she could pick out her own presents (is that being a bad mom?). We went to lunch at Panda Express cause she loves the orange chicken, we went to toy's-r-us where she picked out a beading set, we went to Costco where she picked out a coat, we went to JCPenney's where she picked out a dress and a shirt, and finally we went to JoAnns where she picked out some fabric for a skirt to go with the Penney's shirt. I guess I don't take my kids on enough 1-on-1 outings cause she thought it was great! No friend party this year, but I did make her a strawberry topped cheesecake by her request.
Another fun bit of info about this birthday is that she was part of a family mathematical equation. On the left is my Nephew Noah who turned 6 on Aug 31st, in the middle is Ellie who turned 10 on Sept 1st and on the right is my Dad (Papa) who turned the big 60 on Sept 6th.
So you see... 6x10=60 -You don't see that every day! (Oh- and thanks Aubrey for letting me steal your photo off of your blog!)

1 comment:

Aubrey Jane said...

Double Digits!! Islay is next! Scary - scary. Isn't it fun that the three of them have birthdays right in a row!