Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pay it Forward!

I commented on a friends blog for a fun surprise- and now it's your turn. Comment on mine and you'll get something fun from me!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice--for you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

3 comments:

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

Do I qualify? I saw this and just had to do it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Count me in Jessy! I need to get a good creative buzz going!