Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!

Hope you all had a fun Halloween this year. Ours was pretty non-eventful. Ellie and Tyler had a good time trick-or-treating with Bryan. Kate and I stayed home and handed out candy. Anna went to a party with some friends from church. We carved our pumpkins on Friday. Tyler spent a lot of time that day drawing out different pumpkin faces. His pumpkin face is the one he picked. I did my best to carve it just like it was drawn.The costumes this year are as follows: Anna was a hippie with a homemade tie dyed shirt (in fact all the kids ended up with one because I had so much dye left over), Ellie was doctor (she's using a costume I made for Anna a few years back; and thank you to my sister Stacy for the cap, mask and booties), Tyler was Harry Potter with a homemade matching scarf, and Kate was a ladybug cause she's as cute as a bug (who didn't want her hood on or picture taken which is why I don't have one of just her)!
Good times over all!

6 comments:

StacyBug said...

They all look great!! I love Tyler's scarf.

Bailey said...

Tyler looks so dang cute. Well they all do but he pretty much makes the best Harry Potter. Love you guys!

HalnJess said...

Harry Potter looks awesome!! I am VERY impressed!

Cute, cute group.

Cindy said...

Such cute pictures! I love Tyler's Harry Potter!

Ware Family said...

Wow, all the costumes are so cool. I got a kick out of Tyler's pumpkin. Awesome Harry Potter scarf too!
I wish you were my mom and could make me a cool costume too.

Aubrey Jane said...

Your pumpkins are way cool! The kids look great.
I can't believe that you made that witch costume when Anna was 5 and now Islay's wore it at 8 years old. Crazzzy!