Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ellie's Tea Party

This year Ellie got to have a friend birthday party and she picked a tea party. It was a lot of fun and a lot of crazy- with twelve 9 year old girls! They eat treats and punch, played bingo, opened presents, and played outside. I'm so glad we only do parties ever other year because it was tons of work.I made all the girls a flower hair clip and they got to eat on antique "snack sets" (glass party plates with matching cups). Kate just couldn't get enough of the necklaces.
It was the kind of party that I won't mind NOT doing again for a long time. Too much work. But Ellie had a really good time and that's all that matters!
It

1 comment:

Bealer Babies said...

Looks like a fun party Jesse, I might have to steel that idea for when my Ellie is older. When my Ellie turned "3" we did a princess tea party but nothing like this!!Love all the fun pics

Love Dee Dee