Monday, December 20, 2010

Tradition #3

Sleeping under the tree.

Our kids sleep under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve Eve (so December 23rd). They can't sleep under the tree on Christmas Eve cause they would be in Santa's, but nothings wrong with sleeping there the night before! This is a tradition that was Bryan's when he was a kid. We turn on the tree lights and put out a bunch of blankets and let the kids try to sleep. I think this will be the first year that Kate will be included in this tradition. They really don't sleep all that well, but it's okay cause then they are extra tired on Christmas Eve. I tried finding a picture from a previous year, but I guess I don't have any. I will definitely get on this year.

1 comment:

Ware Family said...

This sounds like a really fun tradition! And it definitely helps getting the kids to bed early the next night I'm sure. Smart :)