Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Way to go Tyler!

Our little man has learned to ride his bike without training wheels. The funny thing is, we didn't teach him! We had taken Ellie and Tyler over to a friend's house Sunday night so that we could take Anna to the youth's Standards Night. My friend was taking her son, so we all went together while her husband stayed home with her other 3 kids and the 2 of ours. When we headed back to her house after the meeting was finished, there were all these kids riding bikes in the circle. We quickly realized, to our surprise, that one of the kids was Tyler. Our friend had taught him how to ride a bike during the 2 house that we were gone. I remember the same thing happening with Ellie when she was learning. She spent the night at her cousin's house one weekend and came home riding a bike. Maybe it's a good thing since I made Anna cry when I was trying to teach her. I'm surprised she ever learned how! Anyway, good job Tyler!

4 comments:

Kent said...

What a little stud! We have decided to give our Tyler until next spring before we yank the training wheels. I'm very impressed!

Cindy said...

Cool! That's one less thing you have to worry about teaching him!

Ware Family said...

Wow, he is so young! Way to go Tyler! I wish Jackson was interested in that.

The Cook's said...

I saw someone outside riding their bike like a big boy and didn't even realize it was the little sunbeam! Exciting, Emma can't even reach the pedals on her bike.