Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WOW- 7th grade!

Dear Anna-

We can't believe you started 7th grade today. It seems like just last year that you were starting kindergarten. You've grown up into such a wonderful, helpful, sweet, beautiful young lady. Study hard, make new good friends, and have fun in your new school. We know it's not always going to be easy but try to remember, Dad and I are always here for you if you need help or someone to talk to!

We love you!-
Mom & Dad

Here are some picture of Anna's first day of school from years past. Her kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade picture were taken before our digital camera so they're in a box somewhere. Oh well!
3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade!

7 comments:

Richardson Family said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe she's in 7th grade!! I've been gone too long. Megan is in 8th grade, as tall as me and is 20lbs less than me and has a size 10 shoe! They grow up so fast!! Anna is just beautiful!

Karin said...

Wow! Anna is turning into a very beautiful girl!(she has always been cute but now she is beautiful!) 7th grade! Wow! I am sure she is such a big help around the house!
Good luck in the 7th grade Anna!

Anonymous said...

You have such a Wonderful daughter in Anna! I just love her to pieces!
I can't believe she is in Jr. High!
Why do they grow up so fast?

Cindy said...

7th grade!! Anna is such an awesome girl! I'm going to miss seeing here in my driveway every morning to walk with all the younger girls to school.
Good luck in Jr. High, Anna!

Bailey said...

Ahhhh! Not possible! Good luck in 7th grade Anna! Your Uncle Denny and I love you very much! I can't even believe how grown up you are!

Aubrey Jane said...

Anna, Papa and I are so proud of you. You look so grown up and ready to start middle school. We hope to see you soon. Love, TuTu

Aubrey Jane said...

Anna - you are growing up so fast! We hope that you have a great year and that you enjoy the 7th grade. Please don't cause drama for your Mama. Life in the 7th grade is never perfect!